- At least 1 week before tour: full refund
- Date changes must be made more than 48 hours in advance of your tour. You can then reschedule once at no additional cost or fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour are considered no-shows, and are not refundable. However, tickets are fully transferable to another party, just provide them the first and last name on your booking, and they may attend in your place. Same WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT APPLIES. If you must cancel, as a courtesy, we will try to reschedule at OUR convenience.
Exact meeting location will be in your confirmation email after booking.
Of course! We love seeing kids reactions to the awesome food and hearing their questions!
Comfortable walking shoes and an appetite for food & history!
Please contact us or call us right away. We’ll check to make sure your email address is correct and send you a new confirmation ASAP.
- Substitutions: Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy-free, or gluten-free diets).
- Our Grand Central Indoor Food Tour is not a great option for people who have a shellfish allergy or avoid seafood (no substitutions available).
Restaurant server gratuities are already included in the tour price. While it’s never expected, if you enjoyed your tour and want to give a tip to your tour guide, please do! Most guidebooks and American Express suggest 20% of the full tour price. There is even an option to tip your guide while booking a tour.
If you have a group larger than 8 or need a private guide for a special event, please give us a call at +1 (914) 564-0461.
You just have to sit back and relax. We have a handpicked selection of amazing food curated by our guides and vendors.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. Manhattan Walking Tour has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, Manhattan Walking Tour cannot guarantee that you, your guests, or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. By purchasing one or more of our tours, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that your child(ren), your guests and yourself may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending a tour and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death.